Library Policies for Students
- While in the library, students should be working, reading, looking for a book, or conducting research.
- Please do not talk loudly or distract others that are reading or working in the library.
- No gum, food, or drink is permitted in the library.
- Please respect others and all library property and materials.
- Students may borrow books for two weeks at a time.
- Encyclopedias and other reference books may only be borrowed overnight.
- Magazines may be borrowed overnight.
- Students may borrow up to ten books, if you do not have any overdue books.
- Students are charged 5 cents per day for overdue books and 25 cents per day for overdue overnight books and magazines.
- If a student borrows a book, and it is lost or damaged, the student must pay for the item. If the book was lost, and later returned, the student's money will be refunded.